This guide shows some of the common issues and problems faced by DU Recorder users and steps for DU Recorder Troubleshooting.
01). DU Recorder Troubleshooting for Black Screen / White Screen (Blank Screen) Issue / App Crash Issue
- You can first try pressing the recent apps menu on your phone > close the app with the issue > and open the app again.
- If the first method does not work, restart your phone > press the power off button for a while > choose restart from the menu to restart your smart device > open the app.
- If it does not work either, try waiting till your phone battery drains and turns off automatically. Then charge the phone and press the power button.
- If it does not work either, uninstall the app and install it again.
- If none of the above methods does work, try installing an older version of the app.
02). DU Recorder Troubleshooting for Screen Recorder app is not loading or not working properly
- Try after a few minutes as the DU Screen Recorder’s server may be down.
- Or you can check your Wi-Fi/ data connection if it does not work.
- If none of the above options does work, try after some time as many users may be trying to use the app at the same time.
03). DU Recorder Troubleshooting for Audio / Video Loading Problem
- To fix audio problems, check your phone volume. Try using headphones to find out whether there is an issue with your phone speakers or with the app.
- If there is a video loading issue, check your internet speed or data connectivity.