Android smart devices have a feature to show touch events on the screen that helps screen recording software. This option is hidden in a Developer Settings menu, so DU Recorder Show Touches Not There is a normal and usual problem faced by DU Recorder users. If there is DU Recorder Show Touches Not There issue on your device as well, this is how to enable it:
- Open the Settings app from your Android device.
- Scroll down and select “About Phone”.
- Then select “Build Number” repeatedly. You will see a message telling you that you are a developer after the 7th or 8th click.
- Go back to the main Settings menu so that you will see a new “Developer Options” option above the “About Phone” option. Then select “Developer Options”.
- You will see a “Show Touches” option under the “Input” heading. Select it so that it will show all the touch events on the screen.